The VT City expands their partnership with the government management software provider to streamline operations and government services in the municipality.
RUTLAND: Customer Since 2022 with 42 Total Modules Deployed
November 30, 2023 - The City of Rutland, VT has implemented additional government management software solutions into their municipal offices throughout 2023 in order to automate processes, digitally manage data, and engage citizens via the cloud with GovPilot - the Operating System for Local Governments. In collaboration with GovPilot, a government management software provider based in New Jersey, this municipality of Rutland County, expanded a partnership that will allow the local government to access new, modern, software solutions across the municipality.
This partnership aims to provide both citizens and government officials simplified access to data and information that will save valuable time and resources across the board. GovPilot’s customer success rates and stellar reviews set this government management software provider apart from all others, streamlining the implementation of new software solutions efficiently and successfully for the City of Rutland.
Rutland City added the following solutions in 2023:
- Boundary Line Adjustment Module
- Utility Identification Request Module
- Capital Improvement Program Module
- Development Board Review Module
- Liquor License Module
- Home Business Permit Module
- Business Personal Property Module
- Peddlers Permit Module
- City Owned Property Purchase Module
- Animal License Module
- Sidewalk and Curb Request Module
- Employment Application
- Hydrant Flow Test Module
- Land Records Request Module
- Inspections Module
- Taxi Operator Module
- Marriage Certificate Request Module
- No Knock Permit Module
- Downtown Parking Barricade Module
- Rental Property Inventory Survey Module
- Special Event Module
- Entertainment Permit Module
- Subdivision Module
- Tree Maintenance Request Module
- Vacant Property Reg Module
- Death Certificate Request Module
- Birth Certificate Request Module
- Water Turn On/Off Module
- Monitoring Well Installation Permit Module
- Change of Address Module
- Closing Reading Request Form Module
- Water & Sewer Allocation Permit Module
- Excess Weight Permit Module
- Architectural Design Review Module
- Sign Permit Module
- Certificate of Completion Module
All additional software solutions deployed by Rutland in 2023 will continue to simplify and digitize once manual, paper-based government processes, allowing for government workers to dedicate their valuable time to more pressing municipal tasks, and saving constituents the hassle of traveling to city hall in person.
GovPilot By the Numbers for 2023
Are you a local government official or employee? To learn more about GovPilot and what this transformative software can do for your municipality, book a free 15-minute consultation.
* * *
For more details about other key government software solutions offered by GovPilot, explore our software solutions page.
GovPilot - named a GovTech 100 company for six consecutive years - is the leader in digital transformation for local governments. GovPilot's cloud-based government software was built to enable local governments to operate at their full potential by standardizing, digitizing, and unifying more than 125 operational and constituent service processes on one system.
To learn more visit www.govpilot.com and explore this resource on government software solutions for each government department. Follow GovPilot on LinkedIn and Twitter.
This Press Release was originally featured on EINPresswire.