Reduce Blight & Revitalize Neighborhoods
Blight reduction and neighborhood revitalization is a priority for a number of reasons - from economic opportunity, to public safety, to revenue generation. By encouraging property ownership through an auction, local governments can breathe life back into their neighborhoods and boost economic activity.
Speaking about GovPilot's property auction capabilities and his city's priorities, Trenton, New Jersey Mayor, Reed Gusciora said:
“This initiative in partnership with GovPilot represents a wonderful opportunity for families to invest in their future by becoming homeowners at lower than market prices. This auction is an important component of our economic revitalization and blight reduction efforts, and we invite all those interested to register.”
GovPilot's online property auction software makes property ownership accessible for residents, and economic development straightforward for local governments.
- Display images of all properties
- View properties on GIS map via GovPilot's Property Profile
- Display Automated Valuation Models (AVM) for each property
- Display individual property assessment values and market values based on recent sales within a given radius
- Online credit card payment for auction registration
- Media and marketing support from GovPilot to drive registrations and make your auction a success
- Capable of supporting Tax Lien and Sheriff's auctions
See how GovPilot supported an online real estate auction for Trenton, New Jersey.
At left, an auction hosted for Trenton, NJ accessed via a mobile device.