A productive May 2018 serves as GovPilot #goals for months to come.
This month, we :
- Mixed and Mingled at the Municipal Clerks Association of NJ’s Annual Conference
- GovPilot showed New Jersey’s clerks community how easy GovPilot’s digital forms and automated workflows can make their day-to-day at the MCANJ conference in Atlantic City, NJ.
- Attended the NJ Association of Counties Annual Conference
- There are 21 NJ counties and 100+ reasons to adopt GovPilot—a sentiment we clearly conveyed through product demonstrations and in-depth conversations at NJAC’s annual conference, also in Atlantic City, NJ.
- Braved the Rain to Exhibit at the Managers’ Show
- No electricity? No problem! A rainstorm strong enough to cause a blackout at the venue did not stop GovPilot from exhibiting at the APMM/NJMMA joint conference in Pocono Mountains, PA.
- Welcomed the Following Clients:
- Elizabeth, NJ
- Haledon Borough, NJ
- Woolwich Township, NJ