Senior Citizen Registration
Local governments can accept on-line registrations and keep track of senior citizens and their contact information.
Why choose GovPilot?
Improve the constituent experience. Collect applications and licensing fees online and enjoy transparent, automated processing.
- Centralize departmental data
- Access information 24/7 from anywhere in real time
- Provide Constituent Convenience
- Boost Revenue
- Expedite Economic Development
- Unlimited users
- Live chat customer support
Clerks Department Modules
- Beach / Seasonal Badge Application
- Block Party Application
- Boardwalk Vehicle Permit
- Business Improvement Incentive
- Business Insurance Certificate Registry
- Business Registration
- Cannabis Business License
- Canvasser, Solicitor, Hawker, Peddler Application
- Clothing Bin Donation Application
- Committee Volunteer
- Dog License
- Filming License
- Freedom of Information Act Request (FOIA)
- Garage and Yard Sale Permit
- GIS Map
- Grant Module
- Landscaper License
- Length of Service Award Program (LOSAP)
- Limo / Taxi / Auxiliary Owner License
- Limousine / Taxi Operator License
- Mercantile License
- Neighborhood Watch Application
- Newsletter Advertising Application
- No Knock Registration
- Open Air Lot Permit
- Open Public Records Request (OPRA)
- Parade / Flag Raising Application
- Parade / Flag Raising Permit
- Payment / Receipt
- Performance Bond Title
- Pet License
- Senior Citizen Registration
- Sidewalk Café Application
- Tort Claim
- Volunteer Application
Do more with fewer resources and provide the convenient online experience your constituents expect.
Spend 15 minutes with an Account Executive. We will listen to your government's challenges and goals so that we can prepare a demonstration of GovPilot tailored to the specific needs of your local government.
Trusted By Forward-Thinking Governments
“GovPilot is what my department has spent years searching for."
Environmental Crimes Investigator / Senior Inspector - SWQ
Bexar County, TX
"This GovPilot module facilitates a compassionate police response."
“GovPilot makes our reporting extremely easy. GovPilot is a huge time saver."
Construction Code Official
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Local Government News and Trends
Get the latest GovPilot news, updates, and announcements from our blog.
By GovPilot On October 6, 2022GovPilot Launches Digital Special Needs Module, Adopted by Eastampton and Englewood, New Jersey Police Departments
Digital form enables public to share helpful information about special needs relatives with local governments for use in the event of emergencies
(2 min read)
By GovPilot On December 15, 20227 Local Government Fleet Management Tips 2023: Manage Vehicles & Assets | GovPilot
Every local government has a variety of vehicular assets and equipment across multiple departments to acquire, maintain, and replace. Without the ...
(6 min read)
By GovPilot On November 28, 2022Best Local Law Enforcement Software 2023: 11 Things to Look For | GovPilot
When it comes to keeping your community safe and functional, local law enforcement plays an integral role. From directing traffic during a power ...
(6 min read)
By GovPilot On June 15, 2022What is GovTech? Everything to Know About Modern Government Technology 2023 | GovPilot
While rapid innovation in technology continues to transform the way we live and do business, many state and local governments have not kept up with ...
(6 min read)