Neighborhood Watch Application
Residents can easily apply for neighborhood watch groups, while also allowing the clerk to keep track of appointments
Why choose GovPilot?
Improve the constituent experience. Collect applications and licensing fees online and enjoy transparent, automated processing.
- Centralize departmental data
- Access information 24/7 from anywhere in real time
- Provide Constituent Convenience
- Boost Revenue
- Expedite Economic Development
- Unlimited users
- Live chat customer support
Clerks Department Modules
- Beach / Seasonal Badge Application
- Block Party Application
- Boardwalk Vehicle Permit
- Business Improvement Incentive
- Business Insurance Certificate Registry
- Business Registration
- Cannabis Business License
- Canvasser, Solicitor, Hawker, Peddler Application
- Clothing Bin Donation Application
- Committee Volunteer
- Dog License
- Filming License
- Freedom of Information Act Request (FOIA)
- Garage and Yard Sale Permit
- GIS Map
- Grant Module
- Landscaper License
- Length of Service Award Program (LOSAP)
- Limo / Taxi / Auxiliary Owner License
- Limousine / Taxi Operator License
- Mercantile License
- Neighborhood Watch Application
- Newsletter Advertising Application
- No Knock Registration
- Open Air Lot Permit
- Open Public Records Request (OPRA)
- Parade / Flag Raising Application
- Parade / Flag Raising Permit
- Payment / Receipt
- Performance Bond Title
- Pet License
- Senior Citizen Registration
- Sidewalk Café Application
- Tort Claim
- Volunteer Application
Do more with fewer resources and provide the convenient online experience your constituents expect.
Spend 15 minutes with an Account Executive. We will listen to your government's challenges and goals so that we can prepare a demonstration of GovPilot tailored to the specific needs of your local government.
Trusted By Forward-Thinking Governments
“GovPilot is what my department has spent years searching for."
Environmental Crimes Investigator / Senior Inspector - SWQ
Bexar County, TX
"GovInspect app is really saving us time. We've pushed everyone to go mobile."
Chief Housing Inspector
"There is a night and day difference with GovPilot. It has more than paid for itself."
Director of Tourism Management
Big Bear Lake, CA
Local Government News and Trends
Get the latest GovPilot news, updates, and announcements from our blog.
By GovPilot On September 29, 202115-Minute City Guide: How Your Community Can Make an Urban Transformation | GovPilot
When you think of major cities, which comes to mind: pedestrians or cars? Chances are, you’re probably thinking of a lot of people walking and maybe ...
(4 min read)
By GovPilot On May 25, 2021Local Government Short-Term Rental Management & Regulation Strategy
After a year of lockdown, who doesn’t need a vacation? As American adults continue to get vaccinated, there has been a sharp increase in travel as ...
(5 min read)
By GovPilot On May 13, 2021Rapid Growth of Secondary Cities: How Local Governments Can Adapt
There’s no doubt about it, even as the country continues to re-open, work culture is never going to be the same. People who once commuted hours a day ...
(5 min read)
By GovPilot On December 8, 2022Local Government Population Planning 2023: Managing Population Growth or Decline | GovPilot
A cultural shift during and after the pandemic has resulted in many Americans relocating to a new community. As a result, states like Florida and ...
(7 min read)