Local governments can keep track of grants, whether it be
applying for or receiving them.
Why choose GovPilot?
Improve the constituent experience. Collect applications and licensing fees online and enjoy transparent, automated processing.
- Centralize departmental data
- Access information 24/7 from anywhere in real time
- Provide Constituent Convenience
- Boost Revenue
- Expedite Economic Development
- Unlimited users
- Live chat customer support
Clerks Department Modules
- Beach / Seasonal Badge Application
- Block Party Application
- Boardwalk Vehicle Permit
- Business Improvement Incentive
- Business Insurance Certificate Registry
- Business Registration
- Cannabis Business License
- Canvasser, Solicitor, Hawker, Peddler Application
- Clothing Bin Donation Application
- Committee Volunteer
- Dog License
- Filming License
- Freedom of Information Act Request (FOIA)
- Garage and Yard Sale Permit
- GIS Map
- Grant Module
- Landscaper License
- Length of Service Award Program (LOSAP)
- Limo / Taxi / Auxiliary Owner License
- Limousine / Taxi Operator License
- Mercantile License
- Neighborhood Watch Application
- Newsletter Advertising Application
- No Knock Registration
- Open Air Lot Permit
- Open Public Records Request (OPRA)
- Parade / Flag Raising Application
- Parade / Flag Raising Permit
- Payment / Receipt
- Performance Bond Title
- Pet License
- Senior Citizen Registration
- Sidewalk Café Application
- Tort Claim
- Volunteer Application
Do more with fewer resources and provide the convenient online experience your constituents expect.
Spend 15 minutes with an Account Executive. We will listen to your government's challenges and goals so that we can prepare a demonstration of GovPilot tailored to the specific needs of your local government.
Trusted By Forward-Thinking Governments
"A huge improvement and time saver for residents and clerks"
"The level of service is by bar far the best customer support I've ever received."
Township Manager & Municipal Clerk | Fmr. President of the NJ Municipal Clerks' Association
"Very user-friendly. No trouble submitting or processing forms."
Local Government News and Trends
Get the latest GovPilot news, updates, and announcements from our blog.
By GovPilot On December 8, 2022Local Government Population Planning 2023: Managing Population Growth or Decline | GovPilot
A cultural shift during and after the pandemic has resulted in many Americans relocating to a new community. As a result, states like Florida and ...
(7 min read)
By GovPilot On November 14, 2022Government Data Storage 2023: Storage Types & Considerations for Each | GovPilot
Local governments have a lot of data to manage. From tracking annual budgets to maintaining resident information for government services, every ...
(6 min read)
By GovPilot On August 22, 2022Streamlining Constituent Services 2023: Examples & Helpful Tips | GovPilot
Most (if not all) local government departments interact with constituents every day, especially when it comes to accepting and processing various ...
(6 min read)
By Harrison Kelly On July 27, 2022Modern Government Fee & Fine Processing Models 2023 | GovPilot
Your local government’s budget is directly impacted by fee and fine collection. Whether your local government is collecting a fee for permit ...
(6 min read)