Others caught big fish on their summer vacation. GovPilot didn’t take one. We spent the summer refining our product and caught the attention of coveted clients and prestigious publications instead.
This month, we :
- Unveiled New Features
- Before we improve clients’ functionality, we have to improve our own. August saw the addition of new features, including:
- Shortcut Keys
- Action Button in Sub-Record Forms
- Database Query Additional Functions
- Public Facing Calendar
- UI Changes
- Made NJAC’s Newsletter
- We couldn’t believe our eyes when we saw our piece on KPIs splashed across pages 12 and 13 of the New Jersey League of Municipalities’ August newsletter.
- Welcomed the Following Clients:
- Seaside Park, NJ
- Washington Township (Burlington County), NJ