Residents can easily apply for various volunteer committees and opportunities, while also allowing the clerk to keep track of appointments.
Why choose GovPilot?
Improve the constituent experience. Collect applications and licensing fees online and enjoy transparent, automated processing.
- Centralize departmental data
- Access information 24/7 from anywhere in real time
- Provide Constituent Convenience
- Boost Revenue
- Expedite Economic Development
- Unlimited users
- Live chat customer support
Clerks Department Modules
- Beach / Seasonal Badge Application
- Block Party Application
- Boardwalk Vehicle Permit
- Business Improvement Incentive
- Business Insurance Certificate Registry
- Business Registration
- Cannabis Business License
- Canvasser, Solicitor, Hawker, Peddler Application
- Clothing Bin Donation Application
- Committee Volunteer
- Dog License
- Filming License
- Freedom of Information Act Request (FOIA)
- Garage and Yard Sale Permit
- GIS Map
- Grant Module
- Landscaper License
- Length of Service Award Program (LOSAP)
- Limo / Taxi / Auxiliary Owner License
- Limousine / Taxi Operator License
- Mercantile License
- Neighborhood Watch Application
- Newsletter Advertising Application
- No Knock Registration
- Open Air Lot Permit
- Open Public Records Request (OPRA)
- Parade / Flag Raising Application
- Parade / Flag Raising Permit
- Payment / Receipt
- Performance Bond Title
- Pet License
- Senior Citizen Registration
- Sidewalk Café Application
- Tort Claim
- Volunteer Application
Do more with fewer resources and provide the convenient online experience your constituents expect.
Spend 15 minutes with an Account Executive. We will listen to your government's challenges and goals so that we can prepare a demonstration of GovPilot tailored to the specific needs of your local government.
Trusted By Forward-Thinking Governments
“GovPilot is what my department has spent years searching for."
Environmental Crimes Investigator / Senior Inspector - SWQ
Bexar County, TX
"GovPilot enables our staff to easily view and process records."
Lycoming County, PA
“GovPilot is the perfect partner to work with a growing Township.”
Secretary of the Township Manager
Local Government News and Trends
Get the latest GovPilot news, updates, and announcements from our blog.
By GovPilot On July 14, 2021Public Sector Recruiting 2023: How to Hire Talented Government Workers
It is clear that post-pandemic, work culture and the recruitment process in the United States will certainly never be the same. For many localities ...
(7 min read)
By GovPilot On October 27, 2022Mastering Local Government Employee Performance Reviews 2023 | GovPilot
Public officials that make the greatest impact on their communities are the ones that genuinely care about their jobs and how to improve the lives of ...
(7 min read)
By GovPilot On August 30, 2022Local Government Human Resource Guide: Mastering Municipal HR
Local government human resources professionals play a vital role in securing talent for public agencies. But as the Great Resignation leaves its ...
(6 min read)
By GovPilot On January 26, 2022Local Government Employee Retention 2023: The Ultimate Guide | GovPilot
As Americans quit their jobs at unprecedented rates and organizations struggle to fill open roles, it's critical to recognize the value in retaining ...
(7 min read)