Business Insurance Certificate Registry
The State of New Jersey enacted a new statute which requires business owners and rental unit owners to maintain certain liability insurance policies and register certificates of insurance demonstrating compliance with such statute with the municipality. This module allows communities to easily keep track of who has and hasn't submitted the form, while also charging an administrative fee when required.
Why choose GovPilot?
Improve the constituent experience. Collect applications and licensing fees online and enjoy transparent, automated processing.
- Centralize departmental data
- Access information 24/7 from anywhere in real time
- Provide Constituent Convenience
- Boost Revenue
- Expedite Economic Development
- Unlimited users
- Live chat customer support
Clerks Department Modules
- Beach / Seasonal Badge Application
- Block Party Application
- Boardwalk Vehicle Permit
- Business Improvement Incentive
- Business Insurance Certificate Registry
- Business Registration
- Cannabis Business License
- Canvasser, Solicitor, Hawker, Peddler Application
- Clothing Bin Donation Application
- Committee Volunteer
- Dog License
- Filming License
- Freedom of Information Act Request (FOIA)
- Garage and Yard Sale Permit
- GIS Map
- Grant Module
- Landscaper License
- Length of Service Award Program (LOSAP)
- Limo / Taxi / Auxiliary Owner License
- Limousine / Taxi Operator License
- Mercantile License
- Neighborhood Watch Application
- Newsletter Advertising Application
- No Knock Registration
- Open Air Lot Permit
- Open Public Records Request (OPRA)
- Parade / Flag Raising Application
- Parade / Flag Raising Permit
- Payment / Receipt
- Performance Bond Title
- Pet License
- Senior Citizen Registration
- Sidewalk Café Application
- Tort Claim
- Volunteer Application
Do more with fewer resources and provide the convenient online experience your constituents expect.
Spend 15 minutes with an Account Executive. We will listen to your government's challenges and goals so that we can prepare a demonstration of GovPilot tailored to the specific needs of your local government.
Trusted By Forward-Thinking Governments
"A huge improvement and time saver for residents and clerks"
"The level of service is by bar far the best customer support I've ever received."
"Very user-friendly. No trouble submitting or processing forms."
Local Government News and Trends
Get the latest GovPilot news, updates, and announcements from our blog.